LUXAMED LARYNGOSCOPE – MAC INTOSH BLADE
A laryngoscope with different blades should be found in every emergency case, ambulance and emergency ambulance as it is required as part of resuscitation for intubation. Also, it is daily working equipment of anaesthesiologists in the operating room. Reliability, safety and an excellent view are needs for safe intubation.
Therefore, we use exclusively the latest LEDs and high-quality materials in the production of our fibre optic laryngoscope family. Blades according to Macintosh, Miller and McCoy in all common sizes with integrated or replaceable fibre glass ensure individual adjustment to almost all applications.
However, the heart of a laryngoscope system is the handle. The quality is especially characterized by illumination and longevity. This is confirmed by chrome-plated surfaces as well as quality bulbs with optimum luminosity. Our handles ensure easy cleaning and hygiene. We deliberately forego fluted handle surfaces to avoid dirt accumulation. Lateral grooves ensure easy cleaning and secure grip in the hand.
- Glass bead blasted, matt chromium plated surface for a high quality optic.
- No surface structure, lateral grooves for hygienic use and secure grip in the hand.
- Metallic lamp case.
- Quick and uncomplicated removal of bulb.
- Autoclavable up to 134° (without bulb and batteries).
- handle in accordance with ISO 7376 (green standard).
- data matrix code including information of manufacturer, product codes and production date for an improved traceability.
- Laryngoscope blade with replaceable light guide.
- High-quality stainless steel construction for a long service life.
- 5.500 fibres to achieve the maximum service life and illumination.
- Optimal light emission due to the largest possible cross section (diameter: 4 mm).
- Brightness approx. 10.500 Lux at 3.7 V LED.
- Brightness approx. 4.500 Lux at 2.5 V Xenon.
- Compatible with all handles according to ISO 7376 (green standard).
- Autoclavable up to 134° C – approx. 4.000 times.
- Data-Matrix with most important information.